MMArmy Free Speech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message board for MMArmy players who want to talk about the game UNCENSORED.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Be sure to check out the Chat Box at the bottom of the screen
Latest topics
» Crippler's Extreme Cage Fighting
Got Title Fights for MMATycoon? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:01 pm by Crippler

» Ctimage
Got Title Fights for MMATycoon? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:30 pm by crimage

» Finnish Ultimate Combat
Got Title Fights for MMATycoon? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:03 am by SmDJonesy

» Got Title Fights for MMATycoon?
Got Title Fights for MMATycoon? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:53 am by seavillebri1

» Official List of Top Orgs, Nutrition, ect in Tycoon
Got Title Fights for MMATycoon? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:16 am by Hector68

» Crippler Booking and Loan Shark Company
Got Title Fights for MMATycoon? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:14 am by Crippler

» Tycoon Alliance
Got Title Fights for MMATycoon? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:01 pm by godfather

» MMATYCOON WAR for MMarmy Players
Got Title Fights for MMATycoon? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:21 am by Hector68

» MMA's Best Nutrition with 152 QUALITY Supplements
Got Title Fights for MMATycoon? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:29 am by Realrhasta

» To anyone who's looking for a fighter to sponsor
Got Title Fights for MMATycoon? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:37 pm by thehatchet

Click the Icon to Join the Game

Got Title Fights for MMATycoon?

Go down 
+8
thehatchet
PainHouselhoff187
seavillebri1
wocker
McGeeno
crimage
RoLe
Ehrod
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hector68
Admin
Admin
Hector68

Post Points : 545

Got Title Fights for MMATycoon? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Title Fights for MMATycoon?   Got Title Fights for MMATycoon? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:48 pm

Ok Sea. Wink

BTW I hate that Syncro org guy. His org top notch but that fag never gives people shots. My guy Pujols was top 5 in WW I believe and was ranked ahead of the champ but he didn't give me a shot. And said that the only reason I was winning was because of his excellent match making. lmao
Back to top Go down
seavillebri1
Destroyer of Reigle
Destroyer of Reigle
seavillebri1

Post Points : 139

PostSubject: Re: Got Title Fights for MMATycoon?   Got Title Fights for MMATycoon? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:59 pm

Hector68 wrote:
Ok Sea. Wink

BTW I hate that Syncro org guy. His org top notch but that fag never gives people shots. My guy Pujols was top 5 in WW I believe and was ranked ahead of the champ but he didn't give me a shot. And said that the only reason I was winning was because of his excellent match making. lmao

My ww in his org is 6-0 with 3 straight wins in his org. The last guy I beat is the gatekeeper because the last 2 people he beat got shots with a 1 fight win streak. I beat him and he wants me to fight a 2-0 guy not even in top 10. I'm on last fight of contract so I will def be changing orgs soon.
Back to top Go down
Hector68
Admin
Admin
Hector68

PostSubject: Re: Got Title Fights for MMATycoon?   Got Title Fights for MMATycoon? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:38 pm

Yeah the guy makes shaddy moves. Probably the guys who spamming his PM box get the shots.

He knows if he gives a real player a shot, that he will demand the big money. Politics imo, behind all of it.
Back to top Go down
seavillebri1
Destroyer of Reigle
Destroyer of Reigle
seavillebri1

PostSubject: Re: Got Title Fights for MMATycoon?   Got Title Fights for MMATycoon? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:06 am

Hec here is my ww about. Tell me if u think he deserves a shot at title or a fight vs a 2-0 noob like he wanted to give me.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=5182
Back to top Go down
Hector68
Admin
Admin
Hector68

PostSubject: Re: Got Title Fights for MMATycoon?   Got Title Fights for MMATycoon? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:14 am

Well your guy seems like a beast. None of the fights gone past round 1, not even the 4 minute mark.

Beaten some quality guy, including a former title contender.

Looks worthy to me. Shouldn't be fighting a 2-0 guy. He should be fighting for belts or at least in a big fight. Nothing to gain from a Noob fight, he just wants you to go out with no momentum Sea.

He know you will leave the org. So he wants you in a Lose-Lose situation.
Back to top Go down
seavillebri1
Destroyer of Reigle
Destroyer of Reigle
seavillebri1

PostSubject: Re: Got Title Fights for MMATycoon?   Got Title Fights for MMATycoon? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:53 am

The thing is Hec before this situation I liked him. But it seems like there's some politics at work. Last 2 guys to get shot had an easier path. Oh well I'm sure he thinks I will stay if he throws a ton of money at me but how much money do u really need? I want titles and big fights more than cash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got Title Fights for MMATycoon?   Got Title Fights for MMATycoon? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Got Title Fights for MMATycoon?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2